Italian Language, Instructor, Content Designed in Collaboration with Department
- Beginning and Intermediate Italian, Pace University (New York USA) Fall 2014 and Spring 2015. Appointed as Associate Adjunct Professor
- Italian Cultural Coach, La Pietra, NYU in Florence (Florence, Italy), Spring 2012.
- Intensive Summer Italian, New York University (New York USA), Summer 2010.
- Extensive Intermediate Italian, New York University (New York USA), Spring 2007.
- Beginning Intensive Italian, New York University (New York USA), Fall 2006.
Upper Division Undergraduate Seminars, Content Designer and Instructor
- Readings in Modern Italian Culture, Undergraduate Seminar, Department of Italian Studies, New York University, Fall, 2009.
- Italian Language and Culture through Cinema, Department of Italian Studies, New York University (New York, USA).
Introductory Undergraduate Seminars, Content Designer and Instructor
- The Mediterranean in Theory and Practice (New York University Study Abroad Program. Villa La Pietra, Florence, Italy, Spring, 2014).
Introductory Humanities Courses, Discussion Leader
- Viva Verdi: Literature, History and the Arts in Italy from the Risorgimento to Fascism, (Core Curriculum Program, New York University, Spring, 2015).
- Texts and Ideas: Antiquity and the Nineteenth Century, (Core Curriculum Program, New York University, Fall, 2014).
- Antiquity and the Italian Renaissance, (Core Curriculum Program, New York University, Fall, 2008)
Doctoral Seminars, Co-Instructor
- Empires and Nations in Modern Europe (Department of History, European University Institute, Winter, 2014). Co-taught with Lucy Riall and Pieter Judson.
- On Sources (Department of History, European University Institute, Fall, 2013). Co-taught with Laura Downs and Regina Graffe.
- Pedagogy Certificate in Italian Language (NYU): six-week program that included sessions on Task-Based-Instruction (TBI) approaches to language pedagogy and integrating culture in the language classroom. March-May, 2010
- Pedagogy Certificate in Undergraduate Education (EUI): eight-month program that included sessions on course design, teaching for multidisciplinary contexts; and a peer –reviewed teaching training by the Teaching and Language Centre of the London School of Economics. October 2013-March, 2014.